what you think of this blog?

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pooh

I just had a call this morning from Mental Health Nurse. Asking me certain things that might bother me. Stubborn as I am. I didn't reallt wanted to take medication for depression or didn't wanted to get help from anyone that I don't know. I know I should trust someone who is working as the department or some sort, but I don't believe I should talk to someone that I don't know or don't trust.
I just told her and any other people that has been trying to help me, I just want to see doctor for my medical reason and get on with it already.
I don't get alot of time for myself and cry about missing my loved ones or cry for something that is bothering me. I think it's just that I don't trust anyone or just don't want to make time to talk to someone about what is bothering me or might eat me out. I guess you can say I am one of those that take care of other people and not themselves. I have been taking care of my family so long that I don't think I can take care of myself, or know how to take care of myself. It's either get me outta here or get a job somewhere else and I can take care of myself, in order to learn what is out there for me.
Anyway, taking one day at a time to chill and learn to take it one step closer to where it takes me.
Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment