what you think of this blog?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School


When I started working at the School.that was after graduating high school here in my home town.
I started as a breakfast cook/tutor. I worked for that position for about three years I think. Than I was asked if I wanted to work as a Classroom Assistant, So I said why not. I worked with students that need extra help. There were times when I thought, will I get through this or this day? I sure did for another threes years or so. thanks to one lady who helped me to go through this. I am very thankful for her help and hope that I can go another few years working at the school. I am continuing working at the School.
But I have another passion to work else where, for the past two years now. After going back to Ottawa, I like working at the hospital. Yeah yeah, I still get really tired and what not whenever I get to hospital but I do like working with children and sick kids are the ones that need help and being with them was important to me. Even though I was only was being with my relatives. But still was really rewarding being able to help who is in.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love the story. Keep on posting Pooh! - Buckykatt

    ReplyDelete